- Unique, extra wide sleeve cuffs with Velcro closure for ease of use and venting
- 4-way adjustable tunnel hood with a n adjustable bracing wire for support and superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Fully seam sealed for wind and wet weather protection
- Two Napoleon chest pockets, with waterproof reverse coil YKK zipper closures and a vertical strip of 3M reflective tape
- Centre back length: 32.5"/82.55cm
Our Skreslet Parka was co-designed with Goose Person Laurie Skreslet and is constructed specifically for reaching the highest altitudes — then helping you stay warm once you get there. In 1982, Laurie became the first Canadian to reach the top of Mount Everest.