- Genuine ShakaTM Max Heavy Weight Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt designed in U.S.A. supplied by Fitscloth.
- 7 oz. Heavy Weight Preshrunk Cotton. ( Heaviest Cotton Shirt in industry ), C.Grey: 50/50 Cotton/Polyester, H.Grey: 90/10 Cotton/Polyester)
- World Famous Shaka Quality, Keeps Shape Over Time Without Stretching Or Sagging. Famous For Its Casual Style, Premium Material, Quality Construction. Reactive Dyed For Longer Lasting Color.
- Durable Quality Construction With Double-Needle Coverseamed Neck Shoulder To Shoulder Tape, Sleeves And Bottom Hem. Preshrunk To Minimize Shrinkage After Wash.
- Snug Neck- Ribbed Knit Collar Made With Lycra To Maintain Tightness, Wash After Wash
Basic t-shirts have long been considered to be underwear; simply something to wear under a “real shirt.” As basic t-shirts shifted from being considered underwear to more of a fashion statement in the late 90s and early 2000s, thanks to popular hip-hop artists such as Dr. Dre and Eminem, more and more people started looking for higher quality blanks only to be disappoint to find out that there weren’t any.
This was the beginning of Shaka Wear.
While popular culture promoted blank shirts, apparel companies were still supplying low quality shirts that didn’t last very long. That is when Shaka Wear introduced the Max Heavyweight. With heavier fabric and longer lasting color, the Max Heavyweight caught on quickly and soon, everyone from rappers to skateboarders was wearing them including Bone-Thugz- and-Harmony themselves. Today, Shaka Wear has become a globally recognized brand offering anything from t-shirts to fleeces and activewear.
Shaka Wear’s quality is considered to be the best in the industry by many and the company has now been supplying satisfied customers for over a decade. Basic apparel is no longer an afterthought when it comes to fashion and Shaka Wear has become the industry standard when it comes to premium shirt and apparel.